Thursday, October 17, 2013

Paragraphs about Monster

I think that he feels different about who he is. He's not a bad kid because he has feelings about the other inmates. To him, this whole jail experience doesn't seem real and it's confusing. He's going to tell this experience the way he can write and understand it himself. He feels alone when there is a lot of other people around him. This experience is different from his normal life.

                     I can understand what Steve is going through this book that I once read. In the book I read, the main character is Max. And Max life changed all in a matter of hours. He got kidnapped after school while in a detention and while in a strange building, he contemplates his life and what he would've changed. He realized that he was a jerk to people before and wants to change that. This reminds me of Monster. It doesn't feel real and it is kind of like what Steve is going through.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was good paragraph, and I thought it was an interesting connection

    ReplyDelete